Corporate Sponsorship and Partnerships
Corporate sponsorships at COSI open the door to possibilities – possibilities for your business, and for the lifelong learners in our community that COSI serves. Your sponsorship contribution provides COSI with the resources to fulfill our important educational mission.
Imagine the possibilities when you align your brand, business goals and philanthropic objectives with COSI. COSI’s ever-evolving host of exhibitions, live shows, films, Planetarium shows, hands-on experiences, programs and special events provide countless possibilities, are available in a wide range of giving opportunities that allow you to reach your desired audience and impact your industry or charitable cause.
Corporate sponsorship includes high-impact recognition opportunities planned by COSI’s award winning marketing team, in addition to hospitality benefits like COSI admission passes, discounts and invitations to special events allowing corporate employees to engage with the partnership, and activation opportunities that provide one-on-one interaction with COSI’s diverse audience.
Impact Community Needs
Supporting COSI’s educational initiatives and experiences helps us address some of our community’s greatest needs, to:
- Improve science, technology, engineering, and math education
- Secure and empower a skilled future workforce
- Prepare young children to be successful in school
- Build strong, healthy families focused on the value of education
Reach Your Target Audience
Those who support COSI as sponsors and partners benefit from privileged access to COSI audiences, generally families with children ages 6 months-7 years, K-12 students and educators, and a growing number of teens ages 12-18 and adults, particularly millennials. COSI’s reach includes:
- 20,000+ member households
- 623,000+ visitors on-site each year
- 317,000+ outreach program participants
Build Brand Awareness
Those who support COSI as sponsors and partners are recognized through marketing campaigns developed by COSI’s award-winning marketing team.
- Exposure ranges from small scale local campaigns to major exhibit campaigns that can achieve millions of impressions regionally
- Recognition vehicles vary by campaign and include a combination of paid advertising (print, digital, radio, TV), earned media (PR, social media), and COSI-owned media (web, publications, collateral, on-site signage)
- Leveraging support from community partners, media partners and promotional partners is a defining element of COSI’s marketing campaigns, helping to maximize statewide impact and sponsor exposure
Activate Your Sponsorship
COSI partners with each sponsor to develop customized activation opportunities to achieve the sponsor’s desired outcomes, such as:
- Traffic driving promotions – coupon distribution, proceeds days, etc.
- Lead generating activities – contesting, one-on-one interactions with COSI visitors, materials distribution, etc.
- Sampling/display – promotional events at COSI
- Consumer and employee incentives/appreciation – COSI tickets or discounts
- Strategic collaboration – COSI partnership, resources and promotion in support of a co-branded initiative
Sponsors have access to a variety of hospitality benefits to use at your discretion for employees, VIPs, clients, consumers, or the sponsor’s other charitable initiatives. Typically, hospitality benefits packages include a mix of the following, but can be customized to suit the sponsor’s needs/preferences:
- Complimentary admission, theater, planetarium, or special exhibition passes
- Employee discounts on COSI membership (year-round)
- Invitations to donor-exclusive special events
- Facility rental discount or credit for a private event at COSI
- Benefits can be customized and vary by size of gift
- To see samples of hospitality benefits, click here
COSI is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations to COSI are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. Please consult your tax advisor.