Discover the Real CubaRESERVE TICKETS
¡Cuba! opens the door to a mostly unknown land. Consisting of 4,000 islands and home to about 11 million people, this ancient archipelago is marked by caves, artifacts and unspoiled biodiversity.
Visit COSI to discover a land brimming with life and culture: Cuba, one of the world’s most unique islands.
Dr. Ana Luz Porzecanski, Director of the Center for Biodiversity and Conservation (CBC) at the American Museum of Natural History (AMNH), collaborated with AMNH and Museo Nacional de Historia Natural de Cuba to put together this bilingual exhibit. Listen to episode 105 of the Ohio Habla podcast to learn more!
Rich history and culture
- Walk a boulevard
- See a classic car
- Hear the voices of the people
- Examine the work of Cuban artists
- Hear the real stories of Cuban people
- Learn about Cuba’s complex history
- Discover the undisturbed biodiversity
A biologically diverse island
- Learn about the archipelago and its distinct geography, caves and artifacts
- Wonder at the range of diverse ecosystems
- Witness evolution on an island scale