COSI Academy is a career exploration program for high school students considering science, technology, engineering, math, and health careers.
- There are 4 cohorts, with 4 sessions each. Three sessions are hosted in COSI and one is a field trip.
- Sessions happen on Saturdays from 10 am to 4 pm. Some field trips may require an earlier start.
- The fee for each cohort is $120 for COSI members and $135 for non-members. The fee covers the cohort’s 4 sessions, lunches, and field trip costs.
- Financial aid (scholarship) is available for those who qualify.
- Students can apply for as many cohorts as they want.
Submit Scholarship Application
Health & Medicine 2
Dates: 1.26.19, 2.9.19, 2.23.19, 3.9.19
Nutrition, Dentistry and Psychology - Get to know experts from local hospitals and universities, explore the medical field and its various career paths, and engage in hands-on activities. Topics include – but are not limited to – nutrition, dentistry, and psychology.
Engineering & Technology 2
Dates: 3.16.19, 3.30.19, 4.6.19, 4.27.19
Civil Engineering and Architecture - Interact with industry professionals from local corporations and universities, learn more about various career paths in engineering and technology, and engage in hands-on activities. Topics include – but are not limited to – civil engineering and architecture.
COSI Academy is made possible through collaborations with many local partners in the areas of science, technology, engineering, math and medicine, in addition to the support from our generous sponsors.
Scholarships Provided by:
Tom E. Dailey Foundation Inc.
Please note that selected COSI program reservations are subject to a nominal processing fee. Proceeds from this fee help to support COSI, a not-for-profit organization. For selected programs, transaction fees may be waived for COSI Members as a benefit of membership.
Cancellations and changes must be made at least 10 days before any COSI Academy cohort; a $30 cancellation fee applies. Refunds cannot be issued for cancellations made later than 10 days before the first day of a COSI Academy cohort. COSI may cancel sessions if participant minimums are not met. Registered participants will be informed two weeks in advance and will receive a full refund.