That is awesome! https://t.co/8DtYm2HSU9
Experiment with electricity, magnetism, and motion while you help COSI’s Inventor complete their greatest creation. Build circuits, create chain reactions, and move objects without touching them while learning more about forces and energy. ENERGY! Supports academic content standards in Physical Science.
$990 per day of programming, plus mileage fee of $35 per every 50 miles, or part thereof, beyond Ohio's borders. There is no mileage fee for Ohio schools.
Physical Science - Grade K: Properties of Everyday Objects and Materials
Physical Science - Grade 1: Motion and Materials
Physical Science - Grade 2: Changes in Motion
Physical Science - Grade 3: Matter and Forms of Energy
Physical Science - Grade 4: Electricity, Heat and Matter
Physical Science - Grade 5: Light, Sound and Motion
Physical Science - Grade 6: Matter and Motion
- Grade Level: Grades K-6
- Agreement/Schedule: Download Agreement & Schedule
- Coordinator Packet: Download Coordinator Packet
- Program Packet: Download Program Information Packet
- Extension Activities: Download Extension Activities
- Volunteer Letter: Download Volunteer Letter