1. Fold the coffee filter into half.
2. Fold it again one more time.
3. Draw a dark green line about one inch (2-3 cm) from the round edge of the filter. (Be sure to save room for a black line next to it).
4. Proceed to draw a dark black line one inch (2-3 cm) from the other side of the round edge. (Do not let the lines touch each other).
5. Make the filter into a cone shape by securing the edge of the paper filter with the paper clip.
6. Place water in the saucer.
7. Put the round edge of the filter in the water.
8. Let the filter stay in this position for one hour and then observe the results.
© Copyright 2016 COSI. All rights reserved.
cosi.org powered by WOW Business Enterprise Cloud.