For this event only, be one of the few who can experience our newest traveling exhibition, MINDBENDER MANSION & AMAZING MAZES, all night long! This utterly addictive experience combines two incredible exhibits full of brainteasers and interactive challenges guaranteed to test the brainpower and problem solving skills of even the most experienced puzzlers.
Your camping experience begins at 7pm at check-in followed by a COSI Up All Night Kickoff Reception at 9pm with a complimentary cocktail. All of this excitement is sure to build up an appetite! Don’t miss the “Late Night Bite” at 11pm.
Don’t think you can make it all night long? Don’t worry – “campsites” will be available to take a break and get some shut eye. Wake up will be at 7am and you’ll head down to a light breakfast in the Atomic Café before heading home at 9am.
Bring your pillows, blankets, and sleeping bags and prepare yourself for this one-of-a-kind experience!
COSI Up All Night Admission Includes:
Info to know:
- Admission to COSI from 7pm on Saturday, February 18th to 9am on Sunday, February 19th
- Cash bar (closes at 2am)
- COSI’s Classic Exhibits ALL NIGHT LONG!
- Mindbender Mansion and Amazing Mazes ALL NIGHT LONG!
- Interactive digital scavenger hunt throughout the night
- XBOX One games, including “Just Dance” courtesy of the Microsoft Store, Easton (limited hours)
- Live shows like Rat Basketball and Electrostatic Generator throughout the night
- Gadgets Café (limited hours)
- Movies in The National Geographic Giant Screen Theater
- Shows in COSI's Planetarium
- *Late Night Bite
- *Kick-off Reception with cocktails (one complimentary cocktail per person. Additional cocktails are available for purchase)
- Hands-On science demonstrations ALL NIGHT LONG!
- Light Breakfast (7am-9am on Sunday, 2/19)
- One (1) ticket to COSI After Dark
- Check-in is from 7pm-10pm. All guests must arrive and check-in before 10pm. No guests will be permitted in the building after 10pm. Guests will receive their event packet including admission wristband and COSI After Dark ticket at check-in.
- If you choose not to stay the entire night, you may leave at any time. However, you will not be allowed back in once you have left.
- Because COSI is open on Sunday, February 19th, all Up All Night guests will receive a “COSI-fied” wake-up starting at 7am. All guests must exit the building by 9am on Sunday, February 19th.
- Smoking, including e-cigarette use is prohibited inside COSI except in the designated outdoor area for the event.
- Parking is not included with admission. Parking is $5 for COSI guests and $4 for COSI Members. (Yes we have a plan for loading in camping gear)
- The concession area will be open with a variety of food options available for purchase. It is open 7pm-2am.
- Guests are welcome to leave their belongings in their “campsite” in Gallery 1 throughout the night. Lockers are available for storage as well – cost for renting a locker is $1 in quarters. COSI is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged belongings during the event.
- Disruptive behavior, vandalism and misuse of exhibits or the building is prohibited and offenders will be removed from the premises without warning or refund.
- Weapons of any kind are not permitted on our property.
- Anyone who presents a danger to other guests or to COSI may be removed from the premises without warning or refund.
- COSI reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing clothing that could create a distraction.
- Dogs or other animals of any kind are prohibited inside the building, with the exception of service animals.
COSI reserves the right to refuse or revoke admission without refund to anyone who fails to comply with these expectations.
In the event of an emergency, please follow all prompts and directions provided by COSI team members and emergency personnel.
For questions, call COSI’s Call Center at 614.228.2674.